06 Sep Benefits of a Wireless Thermostat
Let’s face it–we’re all about convenience these days. So adding new ways to make our daily lives easier is always a plus. If you’re looking to save money on your home heating and cooling bills and want to help the environment by saving energy as well, a wireless thermostat could be for you! If you’re unsure about the perks a wireless thermostat can bring to your home, we’re here to help. Here are some top benefits of having one installed:
- Your thermostat is Wi-Fi enabled for remote access from anywhere via smartphone, tablet, or PC. Running late to work? Adjust your settings from your phone. Away on vacation? Log on to your tablet while you’re 3,000 miles away!
- You can manage multiple thermostats at various locations, helping energy management and saving money on your monthly bills.
- You can set alerts through an app. Wi-Fi thermostats have useful companion apps that let you do a number of things. One of the most useful is the ability to let you set alerts, so you can be notified if your home gets too hot or cold. These alerts are sent either to your phone as a text, or in an email and are great in that they not only help you save money, but they preserve the life of your HVAC system too!
- Reports are sent to you depending on which thermostat you chose to purchase to help you keep track of your energy usage. By keeping a close eye on your usage, you can prepare yourself financially for your next bill.
- Wireless thermostats also let you monitor your home’s outdoor conditions. You can get an accurate reading of the outdoor humidity levels, which will help you choose the right temperature for the inside of your home.
Thinking about adding some convenience to your home? Give Wahl a call to install your wireless thermostat today! For all of your HVAC needs, give us a call at (412) 265-2662 or visit our website to learn more about the services we offer.