Carbon Monoxide Detection | CO | Wahl Family Heating Cooling and Plumbing

Medical experts agree… carbon monoxide (CO) is DANGEROUS! Hundreds of people die each year from accidental CO poisoning, so here at Wahl Family Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, we’d like to provide you with some information to help protect your family… Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas, which is created when you burn fuel such as natural gas, wood, or kerosene. To put it in simple terms, carbon monoxide prevents oxygen from being used in your body. Since it’s so dangerous, it’s important to look out for the common symptoms, which include headaches, dizziness, vomiting, disorientation, blurry vision, rapid heartbeat, loss of hearing, weakness, seizures, and even cardiac arrest and coma. At Wahl Family Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we’re experts in preventing carbon monoxide poisoning. We’ll come to you each heating season, and inspect your furnace, water heater, dryer, stove, and gas fireplace, making sure everything is working properly. We’ll also provide you with a pamphlet of helpful tips to prevent carbon monoxide in your home, including using any non-electric space heaters in only well ventilated areas, and never leaving you vehicles running in an enclosed area. Besides checking all of your heating equipment, we also install carbon monoxide detectors, to help alert you of increased CO levels. If at any point you suspect CO poisoning, leave the premises immediately, and call 911. From there, give us a call, and we’ll make the necessary repairs

Share Our Video
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on pinterest