20 Mar Covid-19 Update
Wahl Family Heating Cooling and Plumbing is committed to keeping its customers and employees safe. We are taking all common sense precautions and keeping up to date with the latest government recommendations and mandates. We will continue to provide emergency service 24-7 as long as we are allowed to, and feel it’s everyone’s best interest to stay open. If you have a heating, cooling, plumbing, water, or gas emergency or are in need of service please contact us so we can help. We will have a live person answering the phone day and night.
What are we doing at our office to prevent the spread:
We are doing everything we can to keep our workplace safe to limit the risk to our customers and employees. We are taking the following actions effective immediately:
- ·Running Reme Halo air purifiers at our office to keep the air, and surfaces clean, and sanitized.
- ·Sanitizing door knobs, office equipment and bathrooms.
- ·Distributing hand sanitizer throughout the office and in all of our service vehicles.
- ·Keeping employees up to date on the latest information from local and federal organizations
- ·Limiting office staff to essential personnel only
- ·Staggering start times for installation crews to avoid groups in the building
- ·Utilizing zoom for meetings and interviews
- ·Collecting only essential hard copies of paperwork “checks” – but otherwise using electronic forms.
- ·Sanitizing tools such as tablets and smart-phones upon arrival to each call and upon completion of each call.
- ·Keeping any employee showing symptoms home until they can be tested
- ·Including those with immediate family members showing symptoms
What are we asking of you to help:
Limiting the spread of this virus is everyone’s job, please understand at this time if anyone in the home or business is experiencing symptoms we will reserve the right to refuse service at this time in an effort to not spread this virus to other customers. You can help by doing the following:
- Call if you need our services, there is no need to stop by the office we are available by phone day and night
- ·Let us know if any one in the home or business has experienced symptoms
- ·Covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- ·Practice social distancing and avoid groups
- ·Stay informed
- ·If we are at your home
- ·Please utilize hand sanitizer and or hand washing before during and after our visit
- ·We will limit contact as much as possible
- ·Consider utilizing a virus rated Aprilaire media filter, or replacement filter for your existing cabinet
- Make sure your humidifier is on and working (Humidity plays a key role in virus survival) – Click Here To Learn More
- Inquire about a Reme Halo air purifier to keep your indoor air clean – Click Here To Learn More
Resources Available for more information:
Allegheny County Health Department
Pennsylvania Department of Health
Center for Disease Control
World Health Organization
Wahl Family Heating & Plumbing
703 Washington Avenue
Carnegie, PA 15106