11 Aug How Does An Air Conditioner Work?
Did you know that your air conditioner and your refrigerator have a lot in common? Both appliances work to keep air cool in a similar way. Learn more about how your AC unit works!
Air Conditioner Parts:
- Evaporator – Uses cooling coils to remove heat and humidity from the air.
- Blower – Circulates the air over the evaporator to disperse the cool air.
- Condenser – Releases heat into the outside air.
- Compressor – Moves the refrigerant between the evaporator and the condenser to chill the air indoors.
- Fan – Blows air over the condenser to dissipate the heat outside.
- Filter – Removes particles from the air.
- Thermostat – Regulates the amount of cool air that is distributed.
Check out this infograph for more information on how your air conditioner works.
You can also learn more about the services we offer by visiting our website! If you are experiencing any problems with your cooling system or you want it to run more efficiently, call 1-855-GET-WAHL to contact our heating, cooling and plumbing professionals