25 Jun Improve AC Performance With These Simple Tips
Are you ready for warm summer days? Stay cool by keeping your AC unit in shape! Here are a few tips to help you beat the heat and improve your air conditioner performance.
Air Conditioning Tips:
- Change Your Filter – Changing your filter every 3 months will help your unit run more efficiently. If it’s dirty, change it! If not, wait a few weeks and check it again.
- Schedule Annual Maintenance – Don’t wait until last minute to see if your air conditioner is working. AC tune-ups are a great way to make sure that your system is working properly.
- Switch to Digital – Digital system regulate climate more effectively than analog ones. They also eliminate manual adjustments that cause more wear and tear on parts.
- Plant Carefully – Plants can be a great way to disguise your unit, but don’t plant too close! Plants can impede on air circulation.
- Spot Problems Early On – If you notice that your house is too warm, the AC is running constantly, or you are hearing noises, give us a call! The best way to prevent major problems is to address them early on.
You can also learn more about HVAC systems and the services we offer by visiting our website! Call 1-855-GET-WAHL to contact our heating, cooling and plumbing professionals.